Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Sock Puppet Results/Bieber Fever Challenge

Why yes, yes I did complete my first challenge and wasted a ton of time I could have spent studying for my graduate school entrance exam. 

Here is the beautiful finished product:
Ellen Degeneres

I chose the lovely Ellen Degeneres to be portrayed in sock puppet fashion because she is such a legendary icon across the country and a fantastic role model to the youth of America.

...or because when I came up with my sock puppet idea I happened to be watching her show and I think she's hilarious. please note the super rad flannel vest. 

and if you think that MY sock puppet will be hard to top (which it will be) just wait until you see my friend Jessica's sock puppet of greatness.

Conan O'Brien

Boom. Conan O'Brien. I don't think it gets much more accurate than this.

So, first challenge: Done. 

Now I want to see what you came up with. Post your results on a comment or link them to me. You can also tweet them at me @misssarahkay101 ...or you can be stupid and not do any of those things because you didn't even do the assignment.  Well, that's fine. I guess you can turn it in late...or just jump on board with this weeks challenge.

BORED AS CRAP CHALLENGE #2:
Make a Youtube video that to some degree has to do with Justin Bieber.

make one by yourself. make one with a friend. sing. dance. recite Bieber poetry. be funny. be serious. stare at the camera while Bieber music plays. it's really whatever you want to do....just do it...and make it awesome.

and....go.

No comments:

Post a Comment